March 30, 2013

20 songs for pre-event primping



Hey guys, you know what's an important, oft neglected aspect of style? The mood.

 By that I mean, if you're going to look fantastic, you have to feel fantastic, so anything you do to get ready has to set the tone. That means, yes, wear your sexy lingerie if you're getting ready for a date. Or, eat your favorite food for dinner before you go on stage. 
I'm here to help you set the tone for a great evening with music.

10 (Kpop) Songs for Pre-Event Primping
These songs are all about style and swag.

~I may be a bit biased being a girl, so this is more for girl power~
~I also tried to only pick one song for each artist~

1. Orange Caramel-- Lipstick
2. U-Kiss-- Sexy Baby
3. SISTAR-- Holiday
4. 2NE1-- I'm the Best
5. Brown Eyed Girls-- Abracadabra

6. Rania-- Style
7. G.Na-- 2Hot
8. Super Junior-- Sexy, Free and Single
9. HyunA-- Very Hot
10. Lee Hyori-- U-Go-Girl

11. G-Dragon-- One of a Kind
12. Wooyoung-- Sexy Lady
13. NS Yoon G-- I am Hot
14. Miss A-- Independent Women
15. Wonder Girls-- So Hot

16. EvoL-- Get Up
17. F(x)-- NU ABO
18. GD/ Teddy/ CL-- The Leaders
19. SHINee-- Get it
20. TaTiSeo-- Twinkle


Honorary member of the list: SNSD-- I'm a Diamond
I wanted to put it on the list, but it's in Japanese >.<.

--Lauren

0 comments: